My Local Authority Home Loan
- What is the maximum value of the property I can purchase or self-build?
- What is the maximum amount I can borrow?
- What is the maximum loan to value I can borrow?
- What is the maximum term over which I can borrow?
- How much deposit do I need?
- Can I use the Help-To-Buy scheme towards my deposit?
- What is the interest rate?
- What is a fixed interest rate mortgage?
- Can I repay my fixed rate mortgage early?
- What is Mortgage Protection Insurance?
- What is the Local Authority Mortgage Protection Insurance Group Scheme?
- What is the Fresh Start Principle?
- What is a Local Property Tax Check?
- What is the Central Credit Register?
- Where can I get more information about the Local Authority Home Loan?